Sunday, November 12, 2006

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

Well, here it is, Sunday night a little over an hour away from my regular Sunday night bedtime. I have slept more than half of the past 48 hours away. And how do I feel, you're wondering?
Not a whole helluva lot different than I did two days ago. I am not coughing as much, (I know I keep saying that...) but my ribs are still ridiculously sore. (I keep saying that, too.) The only real difference in the way I feel is that my butt is sore from being in bed so much.

Poopy and I decided that we couldn't stand our sheets anymore so we washed and dried them. He was kind enough to strip the beds (we've not been sharing a bed due to germs) and I appreciated that enormously. I have taken aboot two hours to get the sheets back on the beds (don't overdo it, you know) but it will feel great to slip into fresh, crisp germ-free beds tonight.

I can't believe that my life has deteriorated to this level, that I'm reduced to sharing with the world that I'm sleeping and doing laundry. I want my old life back!!!

Anyway, you all are familiar now with my whining and depressing monologue. If it's painful for you to come here, I fully understand and will not blame you one iota if you don't come around. Honest. Just pretend there's a big red sign here that reads QUARANTINE or something.

************************************************

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just keep telling you to get better soon and for some reason you aren't listening to me. I may have to send Guido out there to rough you up a bit if you don't start listening to me.

Seriously, I do hope your recovery picks up the pace. I know about long winded health problems and how they can drag a person down!

God bless,
Jeff A

11:50 PM EST  
Blogger Mark said...

As you might say, GBS (get better soon).

Isn't it kind of goofy when people say that? As if you have a choice and would go with the other option had they not prodded you.

Lovin' the new pic. Kinda hot.

1:27 AM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

AMIGO: I've met Guido, I'm afraid of Guido. Maybe you should send him... Thanks :-)

MARK: I know, and I'm sure you're sick of saying it, I know I'm kind of sick of trying to...
Glad you like the pic. I had a hot one but decided at this point, "kinda" would be more suitable ;-)

6:32 AM EST  
Blogger ... said...

Hope you feel better soon.

8:50 AM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

MISHKA: Thanks :-) I'll have to come over and see how you are...

7:36 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home