Monday, October 30, 2006

WELL, HELLO THERE!

Nice to see you. : -)

I refuse to write 7 posts in a row aboot being sick so I'm just going to ignore that little detail and concentrate on YOU.

Nice sunburn Mark. ;-) I would have thought you'd be all over the sunblock thing...

Hi Simon, you got a little bit of Tav puke on your collar there... Still looking good...

Juju, you should be resting. Oh, I see that you are... You packed your bag yet???

Jeff, how was your first night back at work? Should have talked the doc into one more week, huh? I thought so...

Ade, what's up? Almost time to start that holiday baking ... Holden can help this year. :-) Okay, maybe next year...

Jojo, are you keeping busy? I know bad (work) joke...

Don, hi Dude. What's new witchu? Hope you're doin' good.

Dana T., look at us. We still haven't gotten together. Now you have to wait until I'm done being sick. Hope it's before New Year's Eve...

Hazel, how's school and work? Tell SO thanks for the Paris photos :-)

Feanor, nice to see you blogging again, how's that paper coming?

Buie, I'll mail you about the blogroll thing. The quote part? That comes from your profile page, the part where you enter About Me. It will show up in the upper righthand corner.

Tooners, you had a little time away, huh? Lucky you. You had written that you hoped I got over the flu. It's not the flu, just a cough. A cough and painful sides from coughing. The flu will probly come next... :-(

Kate, how are you? I will try to get in touch with you this weekend, we do need to get together.

Who am I missing? If you'd like to be addressed, you darn well oughta start leaving comments. I'm making up a new word here... KWITCHERLURKING. hehe

Ruby, TC, Mishka, Dana N., Anomie, Mike, Marc ... Not sure if you're still reading but Hi, How are ya?

**********************************************



I know I'm missing someone and I'm going to feel awful...

6 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

SI: From my post or the puke???

5:53 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what I have been waiting for-hopefully it will be very soon.

8:55 AM EST  
Blogger Mark said...

I like kwitcherlurking. I wish more people would folllow that advice (or, as someone we know puts it, assvice).

1:16 PM EST  
Blogger Mark said...

I had lemon melange pie once. Good stuff.

1:17 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still checking in every once in a while. Guess I don't have much to say, or any time to say it... busy, busy, busy.

9:34 PM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Dana T: I'm trying my best!
Mark: Confession- I used to lurk your site. ;-) Not. Haha on the pie.
Dana N: You're alive!!! Wonderful :-)

9:33 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home