Saturday, November 11, 2006

IT JUST ISN'T RIGHT...




Simon recently opened up his blog for questions from readers. Not to be mistaken for someone whose mind is in the gutter, I chose to inquire about a third party that he may have chosen if his wife Amy had consented to allowing Simon to live out one of his favorite fantasies, a menage a trois.
Well, that got me thinking- in a theoretical sense, by all means- that if I were to present that possibility to Poopy do, who I might like to invite. I haven't actually asked him yet, and I most likely never will because, like there's any chance it would ever happen... and I'm just talking out my butt, as usual. But in my head, if it ever were to happen, my choice for third party is pictured here, in most of his glory. Is that sinful, to look that good? I think so. In case he doesn't look familiar to you, it's because I made him up in my head. No, I'm kidding. It's Gael Garcia Bernal. You might have fallen in love with him while you were watching The Motorcycle Diaries (2004), as I did.

Hey guess what? I went to bed around 3:30 am this morning and just woke up around 6:30 pm tonight. I'm hoping that much sleep will help me feel better. I'm going to eat dinner and take some pills and go back to bed if I can. G' night. :-)

*************************************************

3 Comments:

Blogger Moksha Gren said...

I take it by your bedtime that you didn't have to flee some sort of mess last night.

Mr. Bernal isn't exactly my cup o' tea and Moonshot says he's no Johnny Depp, but we get the attraction. So have fun.

Good luck with the massive doses of sleep.

7:53 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's hot (said in my best Paris Hilton voice.)

11:17 PM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

MG: Nah, decided in the interest of my health to stay home and make my own mess- I'm living in my bed and you should see the mess...
Funny thing, I was getting terribly fond of Mr. Depp (to put it lightly) until I discovered Mr. Bernal. Before that it was Mr. Pitt.

HAZEL: I prefer to refer to him as "Sah-WEET." ;-) But your definition is really good.

SIMON: You just reminded me of this: My mom has always LOVED Robert Redford. One of us kids put a poster of him on the fridge for her one time... My dad aways said he looked like he got hit with a train. lol

9:38 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home