Sunday, November 12, 2006

TRADING MESSES

I guess it's pretty evident by now that I chose to stay home last night. I decided to swap the "mess factor" for a chance at getting healthy. I might even break some sort of weekend sleep record. This is the second time I've been up since last night at dinner time. And when I'm finished posting, I'm going to shower, break out some fresh jammies and hit the pillows again. You should see how I've torn up the bed, it's a wreck. I'm going to have to do some rearranging before I get back in.
I don't feel any worse or better yet. If I sleep the whole weekend away and don't feel better, I am going to be royally irked. I am having some crazy-ass dreams though, let me tell you. I guess that's my weekend entertainment since I missed SNL.

****************************************

4 Comments:

Blogger Moksha Gren said...

Yeah, you may be making a mess of your bed, but no matter how messy your bed may get, it will never be awkward when you see it next time. So it's certainly a safer mess to make.

Enjoy your crazy dreams

10:45 AM EST  
Blogger FĂ«anor said...

I'll be irked, as well, if you don't get better after this. It's rare that I run across any illness that can't be beaten by sleeping all weekend.

12:05 PM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

MG: He he. Thanks for that little reminder. And I can fix my bed up to where it's exactly the way I like it... I think I'm up now, until my regular bedtime. My butt is sore from too much horizontal.

F'NOR: Haven't seen an improvement yet, but haven't been up long. I'm crossing my fingers... Thanks for your concern, Buddy.

2:46 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pissed that you're not better yet--I can't imagine how you feel.

SNL was pretty good. You'll catch it in reruns, don't worry.

3:22 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home