Saturday, October 28, 2006

CRAP. THAT'S WHAT I FEEL LIKE.

I went and got all excited aboot Halloween. Or a Halloween party, rather. And then I wake up today, ready to make all the preparations for said party and realized within seconds of rolling over that it just ain't gonna happen. Standing upright is a chore. I'm so freakin' sick of being sick. "It could take awhile for the inflammation of the rib tissue to subside..." I realize that as long as I'm coughing, there will be a strain on that tissue. But shit. It's the whole way around now, not just in the front. Breathing isn't even any fun. The only time I feel good is when I'm asleep and I'm only assuming that I feel ok then.
Not going to bore you any longer with this. Those of you who I've promised Halloween video, forgive me, I'll make it up later. I probably won't even attempt to upload the clip I made for yesterday.

Y'All have a Happy and Safe Halloween for me. BOO.

****************************************************

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Halloween is still a few days away, so maybe you'll be feeling better in time to enjoy it?

We are bummed too...no guests for us, Aundreea is sick and besides, we have hail, rain and 45 mph wind. Whatcha gonna do. Clean some more I guess. Heehee.

Thinking of you :)

2:47 PM EDT  
Blogger Um Naief said...

Happy Halloween to you and everyone.

6:09 AM EST  
Blogger Mark said...

Something in the water up in your neck of the woods? Get better, lady!

Happy Hollow Weenie!

10:07 PM EST  
Anonymous Buying ED Drugs Online said...

A debt of gratitude is in order for your glorious posting! I very delighted in understanding it.
very interesting blog,nice information.your work is very excellent.

12:43 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home