Wednesday, September 06, 2006

SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA SAY, WTF...
Yeah, you all think that I finally got my lobotomy reversed and posted a picture on my blog. Well I didn't (the reversal) but I am (posting a pic). I am a little concerned though, for the picture keeps moving down every time I type a line. Before I finish this post, it will be down there by my sitemeter icon...
But what I need to say is that "I cheated." (Shhh!) This weekend when I was at JuJu's, she was advising me on how to do this. She imported the picture and I saved it. WTF, not a big deal. If I had to do it again without assistance, I could do it. I'll prove it tomorrow. This damn picture will be in every post I write for the next ten years if it keeps descending like it is now... Grrrrrrrr!!!
Oh wait! I figured it out. Cool. I love when I can actually demonstrate that I AM NOT A TOTAL FAILURE. I'm crossing my fingers and refuse to exhale until I hit the [Publish Post] button.
In case you're wondering what this pretty scene is, I took this picture at Gay Head (really) when I was on vacation on Martha's Vineyard in June. The Clay Cliffs at Acquinna. Of course, they are more beautiful and colorful than I was able to capture... But while there, I learned that years ago, the cliffs were actually bleached out by the sun and appeared white for several years before regaining the beautiful golds and pinks which you can see now. There is also a beautiful lighthouse off to the right of the cliffs on a bluff which I have managed to crop out somehow. Ah, whatever. You got a picture, just be satisfied. :-Þ I'll work on the placement thing later.
Ok, I'm turning blue and it's freakin' hard to type with your fingers crossed...
Later.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

4 Comments:

Blogger Shooter said...

Gorgeous! I wouldn't have believed it was called Gay Head if I hadn't just watched a Gilmore Girl's episode where they went to Gay Head.

2:51 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty picture.

8:24 PM EDT  
Blogger Fëanor said...

Wow! Congrats on the pic! And also congrats on going a week without blogging... I know that's an accomplishment. ;)

9:52 PM EDT  
Blogger Um Naief said...

gosh, i've really missed so many posts from you! i have been off the net for days and i'm seriously regretting it! ;)

this is a really nice photo. martha's vineyard looks really nice.

3:13 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home