Wednesday, August 23, 2006

SOMETIMES...

  • ... I prefer to be alone with my own thoughts. Chances are good that I won't be trying to solve a problem or make a decision. I'm a Pisces, I live in a dreamworld so chances are, I'll be thinking of where I would rather be at the moment, with whom and doing what.
  • ... though, rarely, I just like the quiet. More often, I listen to music or birds or whatever but once in awhile, quiet is good.
  • ... I watch Jeopardy or Funniest Home Videos. Not very dam often tho'.
  • ... I sleep on the wrong side of the bed or in the middle. Just for a change.
  • ... I get wrapped up in something I'm doing and lose all track of time.
  • ... I get profoundly sad. To the point of tears. I will think of something unjust or tragic or just the general state of the world and cry. Usually it passes when I'm finished crying. I believe crying is a good thing, I recommend it to all my friends.
  • ... I think it might be good to have a dog or a cat. Then I come to my senses. I have PD.
  • ... when I don't get mail I get an attitude. ;-)
  • ... I think of selling all my belongs, our house and just taking off and seeing where we end up. (I would have to clear this with PD first, of course.)
  • ... I like to sit on the swing on a cool rainy day wrapped up in my Chris Madden throw.
  • ... I think it might be fun to invite everybody here over for a party. Then I realize the absurdity of it all and become profoundly sad. Short cry and then I'm over it. ;-)
  • ... I wonder what it would be like to live only with absolute necessities. And music.
  • ... I decide not to post here everyday, but then I do.
  • ... My head gets all cluttered up and I can't think any more. Like now.

**************************************************

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad but true, I was thinking John Madden also!

2:36 PM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

S & J: You guys. *shakes head* I have added a link for clarity. Had I said "soft and fluffy", would that maybe have helped?

6:11 PM EDT  
Blogger FĂ«anor said...

I guess it's okay to sleep on the wrong side of the bed as long as you don't wake up on it. ;)

1:28 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home