Saturday, August 26, 2006

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A FEW HOUR'S SLEEP MAKES...
A beautiful night in PA to spend with a few neighbors throwing back a few beers. Did just that. We didn't have a fire because nobody had any wood, but we sat by the fountain, had live guitar music and laughed and had a great night. Everybody pooped out at 2:00 and here I am, wide awake, a little buzzed on Purple Haze.
Update: That was early this morning. It's 10:30 am now and it's quite evident to me and my throbbing head that last night was a little bit too fun.
I promised to answer questions:
I'm sure JuJu was kidding (you funny little kidder, you) when she asked me this-
Who is your favorite child? (of your own, that is) Well, JuJu, I'm partial to my oldest son and my youngest daughter. Which one of yours do you like best??? ;-)
Tomorrow I'll post another. Right now I think I might go pop an Advil or something...
Have a great weekend for me would ya?
************************************************

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:52 PM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Susan: Yes, you did it right but I'm removing your comment. Only because I don't think you want your email address all over the internet...
Good to hear from you! Hope you had a good birthday. Will mail you first chance I get :-)
Please come back and visit anytime. I hope you'll consider a Blog of your own.

9:21 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home