Wednesday, August 30, 2006

IT STARTS WITH THAT WEIRD, NUMB FEELING...

Tonight PD and I are taking Michael and his uber-lovely S.O. Adrienne out for dinner to celebrate Michael's birthday. Chinese :-))) PD has PT this AM. Translation: Poopy Doo has Physical Therapy this morning. It's not helping, he'll probly end up having an MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging. And I'm tiring of all these abbreviations...) I need to make time to go to the FH (Funeral Home) ; a relative of someone very close to me has died. Friday morning is PT again and a Dr. appt. for PD and then off for a much-needed visit with the JuJu Clan for the Labor Day holiday.
I'm not going to be around here for a little while. Often when Life gets Too Big for me and I don't get good sleep, I end up having panic attacks. Hasn't happened in a really long time. I knew I wasn't sleeping well but thought I was handling Life ok. Well, not ok but well enough...
Last night at work, of all places, I had me a PA. Wasn't a real bad one but it lasted a long time. When I was on the day shift, I had a friend who would help me through them. I only needed her once or twice in that capacity. So last night I had to recruit a new "helper". Try to explain to someone how to help you through a panic attack to someone while you are in the middle of one... I usually get all weepy and pissed at myself afterward and it's kind of hard not to draw attention to one's self in a roomful of twenty or so people. I found a corner though, and got through it.
But anyway, I'm going to try real hard in the next few days to get ahead of the game here so I can feel not- so- bogged- under. I'll need this morning time that I usually spend here to do other things and snag some zzzzz-s. Talk amongst yourselves and don't do anything I won't wanna miss until I get back, k? Oh, and go visit tooners and wish her a Happy Birthday tomorrow. Jeff, take care of that knee, Buddy.
*******************************************************

5 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Si: You're not going to guilt me into putting "U"s in my words...
Have a great, fun week off and keep your thumb out from under hammers. Mail me if you get bored. haha

9:04 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have an awesome weekend!

8:29 AM EDT  
Blogger FĂ«anor said...

When you wrote "not-so-bogged-under," I read, "not-so-blogged-under." lol

I hope you're able to get caught up. A long weekend always helps and I'm sure you'll be fine after a good rest.

5:22 PM EDT  
Blogger 2complx said...

I hate PAs. Long time running for me to. So difficult to describe to some one. Sometimes I get scared that one will be coming. But have somehow dodged that bullet. I hope you take a good rest this weekend.

12:19 AM EDT  
Blogger Um Naief said...

Have a relaxing time off. I have PAs, but haven't had one in a long time. Altho, sometimes I feel like crawling under my desk and not coming out! ;) Does that count?!!

Thanks for the bday wishes! It means a lot!

5:53 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home