Tuesday, August 22, 2006

FAMILY TIES


...was a great show, does anybody remember it?

The family reunion was great. Aside from the fact that it rained almost all day Saturday, that is. But hey. It was a smaller-than-usual bash. I think alot of the "townies" woke up that morning and thought "no way." There were still a lot of us from out of town there.
For me, as the day went on (And I'm not terribly proud to announce this) it was the "beer equivalent" of a wine-tasting party... minus the raspberry Haze, of course. Odd thing was, about 2am, I was getting a headache. But when I woke up Sunday morning at 7-ish, I felt wonderful. Small wonder. That was great, everyone was still asleep and I walked up to the pavillion and had my coffee and woke up with the birds and the ferns and the pine trees and the way-fresh country air. Was SWEET. I want to live there.
We didn't really get to do our annual sit-by-the-fire and act silly. We tried about 4 times and the rain kept chasing us back under cover. It thundered a bit and there was a little lightning but it never stormed. I was grateful for that.
Coming home PD reminded me that Labor Day will be here soon and then summer will be shot in the ass. No way, I'm keeping summer as long as I can... *
********************************************************
Let's see, what do we have in the way of "annoying" today? How's this...
607. Wildly uneven cheese distribution within an omelette.
*And the moral of today's story folks, is don't screw around with your HTML or your post will end up with a funky-placed title and your words will be a crappy shade of puke green.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home