Thursday, August 24, 2006

YOU LIKE ME!!!
I guess I got me a more caring, curious crew :-) That title sounds pitiful. Please know I'm being silly. It's Friday morning, the beginning of my weekend and I'm happy as all get-out.
I asked for questions yesterday, and I got a few. And they're pretty interesting. I didn't have to think too awfully hard, and I appreciate that. I may not get to them all at once but I will answer then in the order I received them...
From Simon:
1 - You can re-do (or not do) one experience in your life. What is it and why?
When I was 19, I was enrolled in The Ivy School of Professional Art. I got married instead. I should have done both. I would have an established career by now instead of harboring a fear of "starting over" at this stage of the game...

2 - What's your favourite part of your body? Of a man's body? I love my hypothalamus. *winks* I don't think I even have one of those anymore. Seriously... I don't have a favorite part of my body. For the most part, it's pretty ok with me. I am too thin though. Actually, if I could gain about 10-15 pounds, that would be great. Assuming of course, that the whole weight gain was evenly distributed and didn't all end up where I sit. If you would make me pick, I would say my eyes. They seem to work for me.
On a man's body, I tend to favor nice eyes, lips, hands and a hard, flat stomach. Strong thighs are a big plus. But all those things are worthless without a functional brain. Oh, and one more thing- that very, very soft silky skin on the top of a man's foot right above where the toes are attached? Love it.

3 - What's the worst part of your personality and why the hell haven't you done anything about it yet? This is one of those that will take up an entire post. I will go get fresh coffee and tackle this in a bit.
(A little tongue in cheek on that last one, my dear.)
****************
Okey Dokey. here we go... Taking ALL my faults into consideration and putting them in the appropriate categories finds me a little overwhelmed... but when I decided that procrastination is the most troublesome of all, and that coming under the all-encompassing category of Lack of Self-Control, I will address that. I am completely undisciplined. I can reason well enough, I can look at a situation and see benefits as well as consequences. That is not the problem. Maybe I'm selfish and hedonistic. Lazy? Nah, I don't think so. I could go into more detail but this would read like a Freud/Jung case study. So this will be my answer. I have no self-control. And why the hell haven't I done anything aboot it? Because I'm a procrastinator. A vicious cycle, eh? But it's my cycle and it gets me from Point A to Point B. Usually in a long-drawn out journey with lots of scenery and the smelling of roses on the way. I guess deep-down in, I enjoy the ride more than I want to change.
********************************************************

2 Comments:

Blogger FĂ«anor said...

I'm totally a procrastinator. I actually get a rush out of a deadline and it makes me work more efficiently. It would take me twice as long to finish something a week early than it would take me to finish in a day or two before.

8:20 AM EDT  
Blogger RC said...

yea for it being friday.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

6:23 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home