Thursday, August 24, 2006

DON'T LOOK AT ME THAT WAY...

I don't have anything to say today. In the past, several times I suppose, I have opened myself up and asked you all if you had any questions for me. All several of those times I have been H.U.B.A.R. (humiliated beyond all recognition) since no one (NO ONE) even asked if I have any tattoos or what I sleep in or if I dream in color or any of those regular questions that one asks any Joe on the street for crissakes. But since I am a sucker (not that anyone would ask me if I was...) and my readership has changed somewhat- hopefully to a more caring and curious crew, I'm going to invite you ONCE AGAIN and probly the last time if I know what's good for me- and no, usually I don't, but that's another post....
I'm waiting... And I promise to answer honestly (or not at all... *wink*)
You know what would be totally cool? If the questions were interesting and insightful and I could actually amass fodder for a few more posts....
*********************************************

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is your favorite child? (of your own, that is)

2:11 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had me till you got to interesting and insightful. If there is two things in this world that I am not, it is those.

What is the most risque thing you have ever done in public?

Only thing I can come up with right now but I reserve the right to come back and ask more!

2:25 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you could have plastic surgery (without considering cost and pain) what, if anything, would you have done?

9:33 PM EDT  
Blogger Um Naief said...

What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

I like your blog btw. :)

2:07 AM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Thanks for the questions!!!
And tooners, thanks for coming over. Hope you like it here. Ya gotta watch out for Simon. Other than that, it's a pretty cool place to hang out... :-)

Si: Love you, man! ;-)

5:47 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home