Saturday, September 09, 2006


LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...

May I have your kind attention? I would like to introduce you to my handsome son, Michael whose 30th Birthday was celebrated last week. I tried in vain to post his picture then, to no avail. As is evidenced by the image here to your right, I'm having a bit better luck in my "photo posting" endeavors as of late. I'm not sure how the quality of the photo will show up on my blog, it looked great in My Pictures, but appears a bit fuzzy here. Anyway, you got a picture. And I can sleep now.
This was a yearbook photo taken at Gannon University when Michael was a student there. Wow, that was longer ago then I realized! He still looks pretty much like this but his hair is bleached out and longer.

*******************************************

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, with that tie, Mike could have easily fell into politics.

7:21 AM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Ju: That's not the only quality that would make your brother a good politician. He's honest to a fault and fair and intelligent. Oh wait, that would make him a lousy politician. That, and the fact that his mother would disown him...

1:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home