Saturday, September 09, 2006

I DON'T KNOW MUCH
I've been rather reclusive in a social sense this week. Not sure what's going on in the Family, in the neighborhood or in the world in general. I do know that Steve Erwin is no longer hunting crocodiles. But, while I have a small, nagging sense in the back of my subconscious that maybe I am missing something important, I'm not terribly concerned. Less clutter, less clean-up.

What do I know? Hmm...

  • In aboot two months, my second grandson will be born. And I know that Ju will be elated to have this pregnacy over with.
  • I know that summer is aboot shot in the ass and I'm none too happy aboot that.
  • I know that a small portion of my basement is clean because I just spent an hour and a half down there toiling.
  • I know that our garage door is broken and only because a neighbor came over to borrow a torque wrench the other day and I kept hitting the button and nothing happened...
  • I know that PD is becoming addicted to Collective Soul. I made him watch my new dvd on the weekend and he's been on eBay and at the mailbox ever since.
  • My plants are looking a little sorry and I must make time very soon to repot and fertilize.
  • I know that walnuts and Craisins make a great snack.
  • There is a rumor at work that our new work labs will be ready for our group to start work on the 18th which means I will be back working the day shift then. Don't ask me how I feel aboot that yet...

Well, that's just aboot it for what is sloshing around in my head. Not a lot, huh. I had a picture for you but when I was typing my title, I hit [delete] to get rid of three periods (...) and the picture and the periods exitted stage right. Screw it.

*******************************************************


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home