Thursday, September 07, 2006

BACK UP ONCE MORE...

I have some unanswered questions from some very patient members of my more caring, curious crew. As I recall, there were two or three I didn't get to before I took a break.


Hazel Hazel asked, "If you could have plastic surgery (without considering cost or pain,) what, if anything, would you have done? This one is very easy. There is only one thing that I really would truly love to change and that is my teeth. I'm not sure what they do but I'm sure I would need crowns, bridges, caps, you name it. I know sometimes they grind them down and put caps on, but that sounds time-consuming and painful to me. How do they keep from grinding nerves??? But I've seen some dental make-overs and they make me cry. I think a beautiful smile full of shiny, white, straight teeth would make me incredibly happy. And way less self-conscious. And attractive and sexy and intelligent and funny and rich and powerful. ;-)

And tooners wondered what the most embarrassing thing was that I'd ever done. My goodness, the hard part aboot this question will be narrowing it down to just one most embarrassing thing. While I'm pondering that, which will take aboot an hour or so, I will attempt to fulfill my promise of posting yet another picture (without cheating this time) which will probly take aboot that long.

Okay, I put a picture in. I don't see it do you? Of course not. I went through that lobotomy reversal for absolutely NOTHING and now there is not one, but TWO ugly scars on my forehead. Sonofabitch.

Ok, tooners, this was fairly embarrassing. I just broke a promise to the WHOLE FREAKING INTERNET. Just add this to my ever-growing list...

Stay tuned, tomorrow I will try to redeem myself... *shakes head and throws up hands in defeat and mortification*

**************************************************


4 Comments:

Blogger 2complx said...

I wore braces on my teeth for 6 years. sad part my teeth will probably fall out and I will have to get fakes

10:30 PM EDT  
Blogger Um Naief said...

i wore braces for a couple of years to correct a grinding prob i had... prob is.. i still do it now.

i hate trying to upload pics to blogger. i've been trying all morning and nothing. it really pisses me off!!

3:08 AM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Tooners: You and I have so much in common... I never had braces but I have recently developed a grinding, no wait, more of a clenching problem. Is very aggravating cause I don't realize I'm doing it until my jaw hurts...
It took me FOREVER to get the hang of pictures on Blogger. Thought I would pull my hair out sometimes! I wish I had back all those hours I wasted fighting with it.

1:21 PM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

TC: My hubby had braces for a couple of years. He ended up getting pliers and removing them himself... He's got a beautiful gap between his front teeth, something I'm a sucker for. I never met someone with a "gap" that I didn't like. It's like a character clue for me...

1:23 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home