Saturday, December 10, 2005

THINGS

Just random thoughts tonight, I'm whacked out from all this holiday preparation and I doubt if I could carry one thought through a whole post even if I had a pretty red and green basket to carry it in...

Still having an email problem, don't think I'm ignoring all my mail.

JoJo, I hope your Grandma is much better today.

Rude Cactus, my BlogIdol, commented on my blog! Did you all see??? That was so gratifying, I had to go smoke a cigarette afterward ;-)

I found The Best, yummiest candle ever. It's Oatmeal Raisin Cookie made by lamplightfarms.com. All my favorite people are getting one for Christmas.

JuJu called me from the concert last night. Was cool. She called me this morning with details. Make sure you read her next week for her report. Sounded great.

I got 10 Christmas cards written today, only 53 more to do. Yeah, I'm a freak about cards. I can't just sign our names, I have to write newsy notes. Every year I try to pare down my list and I can't get below 63. That's not counting special people at work. Looks like I won't be sending email greetings this year to my new online friends if I don't get my mail fixed.

Thanks to my wonderful, handsome, organized, talented husband, my tree is up and the lights are on it. The mantle is decorated. He did that while I was posting last night. Would have taken me 4 hours. Anyway, Thank you!

Shakira is the musical guest on SNL tonight. I'm not a fan of her music but think I will check it out just to see if I can hurt myself trying to dance like her.

On my Profile Page where my favorite music is listed, I keep typing in U2 and it won't come up. Maybe I will try You Too or something like that. How about Thou Also. Or Y'all Dos. Ewe Deux?

I can't get italics to work, can't find bullets, am afraid to try to post a picture. I guess all these issues will have to wait until JuJu comes for Christmas so she can straighten me out. Thanks for bearing with me.

STHTTMML (S is for Smile; L is for Laugh): I don't walk up and down stairs. I run. Today I was running up the basement stairs with a mug of coffee and my shoe caught on the carpet on the top step. The coffee went up the wall, down the wall, all over the landing and what was left in the mug, found it's way up my nose. Yes, that's what I said. The husband opened the basement door to see what caused all that racket and why I was laughing. He just looked at me, shook his head and handed me a roll of paper towels.

GSL: "'Cause in my head there's a Greyhound station where I send my thoughts to far-off destinations, so they may have a chance of finding a place where they're far more suited than here." from "Soul Meets Body" by Death Cab for Cutie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home