Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I'VE GOT A PROBLEM

Well, actually, two. One, I'm rushed like crazy today and don't have much to say let alone time to write it. Bear with me, it's the holiday season, dammit. More importantly, problem number two, which has me all pissy. Last night I spent about an hour thoughtfully writing responses to all you Wonderful Readers who left comments (which were great). Each message was heartfelt and personal. Before I even finished them all, they started coming back in my hotmail as undeliverable or whatever that is. Not only was I mad that I spent all that time, but I was thinking my Readers would think I was heartless. I'm not! I cared! Anyway, thank you all and keep reading, it makes me smile like crazy. I can't promise I'll always respond, due to time issues mostly. And technical problems. And the fact that I don't have the luxury of going to work every morning to sit down in front of a computer and screw off for a couple hours. (Nothing personal, you know who you are.)
Ok, I'm jealous. Anyway...

I'm thinking of adding a new feature. At the end of every post I will share with you a part of my day that made me smile. I will call it "Something That Happened To Me Today That Made Me Smile" or STHTMTTMMS.

STHTMTTMMS- Coming home from work, BOB FM played "La Grange". Long live ZZ Top. Hawrl. Hawrl. Hawrl. :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Shooter said...

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the blog world. I am slowly re-emmersing myself back into it, just in time to be pulled out full force, but I have blogrolled you and will be back!

5:50 PM EST  
Blogger Jaco said...

Busy is just the way it is sometimes. Sorry that you spent all that time on undeliverable comments. I had a pretty good day today as well.

In keeping with your intent to write about something that made you smile: I was at the dentist today. Not usually anthing to write home about. But this time I was treated to a parifin treatment on my hands. It was wonderful. If you haven't tried it I highly recommend it. TTYL

10:14 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love ZZ Top

Sorry you are having problems with the email side of it.

12:41 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home