Wednesday, December 14, 2005

PINE BOX

Get the box ready, I have been a very bad girl and by the time you read this I will be in the throes of hell, a crispy critter. But at least I'll be warm...
You see, I went Christmas shopping today after work. With all intentions of at least nearly completing my list. I know you're saying, yeah right, we know better. The think is, my favorite record store in the whole world is going out of business.
(Thanks a lot WallyWorld, you suck.) I am devastated. Not only it it necessary for me to buy all the music I can at 30% off, I need to make sure that my favorite record store owner, Rick, can deplete his stock and insure himself a nice retirement. So the logical thing for me to do was to just run in and look around and finish my shopping afterward. I was only in there a bit over an hour. So I think it's pretty cool to get 17 cds and a VHS tape for $40.29, don't you??? The grandkids won't miss a couple extra presents under the tree at Nana's. They're young. I don't feel any guiltier than you would... Not much, anyway.

The party at work today was a lot of fun. (Don't you think, Tammy?) I only snorted twice, I think. Yes, I snort when I laugh too hard. (I guess that's better than peeing your pants.) And leaving work early is always a bonus.

I had some more things to tell you but I need to go pack. Not a lot, I hear it's quite hot in hell.

STHTTMML: I was dressed up for the party today, had on a skirt and boots, boots that I don't wear often. I backed out of the driveway, put the car in drive and accelerated. Nothing. The car sat there. Ok, I thought I accelerated. Apparently,
I thought my foot was on the gas but I guess the heel of my boot was on the floor and I don't know where the rest of my foot was, but- Oh, never mind. I'm such a ditz sometimes.

GSL: Fa la la la la, la la la la.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, the work party was fun, & I always feel I've accomplished something if you "snort" once!
DO NOT feel that you've done something "bad", buy that music girlfriend!
However, you won't get away with re-gifting as long as I know that you walked away with all "those" prizes that Doug and I loaded you up with today! LOL!!!!
Mmmm- loved your definitions of words you often speak, surprised by a few!
See you on the flip side!

9:33 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally forgot about the snorty laugh! I can hear it now...

7:53 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home