Sunday, December 11, 2005

FAST AND HARD

For all you gutterbrains, this post is about today's precipitation accumulation. It's freakin' snowing again, snowing fast and snowing hard. Wasn't supposed to but it's laying on the ground and my car needs cleaned off yet again. Note to self: Get the damgarage cleaned out and put the damcar in it, dammit.

Today is one of those days where I'm rushing around in 27 directions and accomplishing nothing but running into myself. Soon I may start making a list of New Year's resolutions and number one might have to be "Get Organized." A close second needs to be "Stop Procrastinating". I think my list is going to be a long one this year.

Got about half of my cards written and addressed. That's a load off.

Remembered to watch Shakira on SNL. Put my hip out... Nah, just kidding. Although my right eyebrow is higher today for some reason...

Still trying to rent March of the Penguins at the video store but everytime I go, there's not a copy on the shelf. Anyone seen this?

Found out there's a shop in Pittsburgh that sells clothing for you AND your pets so that you can be totally coordinated. I'm guessing tho', that when they commit you, there could be a teeny bit of confusion as to whether you get treatment from a veterinarian or a regular psychiatrist. Either way, it's just wrong.

Must go get dolled up for a party. Wish me a good time. Never mind, I'm the driver.

STHTTMMS: Hmmmm, may have to get back to you on that.

GSL: "The Delta moon is a lantern over you, like a porch light hung in forever. It will be left on because we're always going home And we'll meet up again on a great gulf wind." from Great Gulf Wind by Sonny Landreth.

1 Comments:

Blogger FĂ«anor said...

Gutterbrain... I'm caught red-handed!

1:26 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home