Wednesday, November 15, 2006

WAH WAH WEDNESDAY ;-)

You get up in the morning and you think it's just gonna be a regular day. Sure, your daughter could have a baby, she's pretty E. (READY in case youns never figured that out the other day.) But chances are, it's just gonna be a regular day.

But you are wrong, my friend. From now on this will be my third grandchild's birthday. And that is WAY COOL. The newest JuJu was born today at 4:35 pm EST and weighs 7 pounds and 1 ounce and measures 19 inches long. Mama and baby are great and Nana is elated. I will let JuJu share the other (amazing) details, I don't want to steal her thunder. You will be amazed, I promise.

You'll have to excuse me now. I must go spend the rest of the evening spreading the good news.

Today's song is Sweet Illusions by Ryan Adams (and the Cardinals) from the cd Cold Roses.
Yummy.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Congrats to you and all of the JuJu's!!! Finally! Whew...glad to hear mom and boy are well.

6:51 PM EST  
Blogger Mark said...

Yay! That's great news!

I might get more excited the day you say you fell well. Do we need to quarantine you from that new baby?

11:31 PM EST  
Blogger Mark said...

feel well. But, it's important to fall well, too (but not Falwell, which is a whole different ballgame).

11:31 PM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

EVERYBODY: Thanks! So much :-)

MARK: I fall pretty good, thanks. I don't feel any better, but...
Thanks for the chuckle. It hurt :-)

6:31 AM EST  
Blogger Moksha Gren said...

Congratulations again, Linda. Can't wait for photos.

And yet another good music selection. I love Ryan Adams but haven't picked up Cold Roses yet. He just released too many cds last year, I couldn't get them all.

3:15 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home