Wednesday, October 25, 2006

WHAT'S THAT THING THEY SAY ABOOT COUNTING YOUR CHICKENS?

Call me incredibly delusionally optimistic. I thought I'd be feeling better today. Of course that is due in part, to the fact that I thought there was no way I could feel any worse. But I was wrong. By the time I went to bed last night I had a fever, chills and a headache on top of the coughing and sore sides. I'd call it full fledged flu by now. But you know what, this is boring the hell out of me and I'm sure you're not enjoying reading it any more than I am writing it.
One good thing, I think I shamed Mark into enjoying his vacation instead of his laptop. Either that or he's been reduced to lurking... either that or I pissed him off and he's just not coming here.
I do need to ask for a prayer or two to help this go away before the baby comes. Not much time...

******************************************************

6 Comments:

Blogger FĂ«anor said...

I hope you get to feeling better... if you need something to do while you're sick, I've returned to the blogosphere after a three week absence.

7:15 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah get better NOW.

I am continuing the fight with the internet that tries continually to swallow my site.

Stupid internet, stupid spammers, stupid people who don't like me for some reason! :-)

11:32 PM EDT  
Blogger Mark said...

Well, you kind of did, but then I got some more free time (sounds weird to say that when I'm on vacation) and here I am. I've kept up on my Regular Life and I'm still working on the story.

Get better, please. I want your baited breath back in the reading fold. My, that sounded selfish.

For sure, though, get better just so you can feel well again. The readership is just icing on the cake.

12:48 AM EDT  
Blogger Shannon said...

Healthy thoughts! Healthy thoughts!

2:24 PM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

F'NOR: Thanks, pal. Was it only three weeks? Seemed way longer.

JEFF: Thanks. Speaking of fighting the never-ending war with technology, why do we bother? I know.

MARK: Sounds like you're having a fine time, so just tell me to shut up. I'm saving Apt. Life for the weekend... Thanks, I'm working on it.

SHANNON: Hi, Welcome :-) and Thanks very much!

5:37 PM EDT  
Blogger Um Naief said...

i'm late in responding to this, but i hope you feel better soon.

i took a small break and am catching up now... so again, take care of yourself and i hope the flu leaves you very soon.

6:08 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home