Thursday, August 17, 2006

WHAAA???
Hate to disappoint but I took the Geek Test and scored too low to even be on the scale. So I nosed around and took this one just out of curiosity. I have to tell you, I was suspicious that, ok, maybe I don't quite act my age- but JUMPIN'S !!! I think I have a truly serious problem here, folks. This is a bit insane. But it could explain a few things...
You Are 18 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

2 Comments:

Blogger FĂ«anor said...

Gimme a crack at that geek test! I know I'll show up! LOL

11:24 AM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

F'nor: I thought maybe they consulted you before deciding what questions to include in the test...;-)

8:42 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home