Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'M A SHEEP...

...(not a cow) so I tend to do what people tell me when I'm feeling unsure. As in the arena of computers. I downloaded Firefox. Now what??? Shouldn't there be a icon on my desktop or something?
I'll tell you what's annoying allright...
1. Spending half your life trying to figure out something (computers) and knowing you're going to spend the other half still trying to figure it out.
Oh. I put some new vacation pictures in my Flickr box. The top one. All by myself!

1 Comments:

Blogger ... said...

You probably just downloaded the file that needs to be clicked to install it. More than likely, unless you told it differently, it downloaded it into a folder in your Windows directory...the desktop is not the default location but once you install it, it will probably put an icon on your desktop.

You could probably do a search on your harddrive for the word Firefox to find it.

9:14 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home