Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I'M TRYING SOMETHING (adding a photo)

...don't know if it will work or not. But I've spent so much time screwing around with it, now I don't have time to post. So I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Or later tonight if I don't oversleep...

My goodness, it seems to have worked but I don't want it there. But I guess that's where it's going to stay and every line I type forces it to move down a space; so by the time I'm finished, it will not only be where I didn't want it but even farther down the page. Lord, why do I even bother???
Suitable for (?) something...

Speaking of annoying things;

599. Realizing that you're completely ignoring the meaning of the words you're reading and wonder how long you've been doing that.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

9:09 PM EDT  
Blogger ... said...

If you actually loaded the picture up using the photo button on the compose window, then you can move it to the top if that is where you want it. Just go into the HTML tab when you are in the compose/edit window for that post and just cut and paste the picture from the bottom to the top or where ever you want it.
I can give you more specific instructions if you want to do this.

10:08 AM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Mishka. God bless you. You have to understand something aboot me; as I read your comment, the words all started to run together, my eyeballs fell out, bounced off the keyboard and rolled under the desk. Then my head started to spin and my brains are now running down the wall behind me. I am so duh-mb aboot this stuff. I promise some day tho', I will try to fix it. I don't know how I got it there in the first place. But thanks. ;-)

10:17 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home