Friday, June 30, 2006

FRIDAY !!!

Who's happier than me that it's Friday and the work week is over? N-O-B-O-D-Y. That's who.
And who wishes that just maybe they hadn't accepted an invitation to a 50th Anniversary party in a town two and a half hours away on a Saturday? That could very well be M-E. I'm still unpacking and doing laundry from vacation and now I have to clean out a bag so that I can re-pack it. But that's ok, once I get in the car tomorrow morning, I'll be happy. It's a nice ride and I have some new music to listen to. If the weather cooperates, I'll be just fine. I do my best thinking in the car. It's my alone time. And once I get there, I'll be with Family and friends that I don't see often so that will be fun. I'll come back Sunday morning. Staying over with Kate and we will be looking at photos and reliving vacation and laughing most likely...
I kind of got away from the Vineyard posts, I will get back to that if y'all would like. I put some pics on my new Flickr badge if you want to check them out. I'll get some more on there in the next few days.
My knee still hurts, especially if I turn quickly and of course I keep forgetting that. I'm a left-footed braker so driving this weekend promises to be interesting. It's neither bruised or swollen, just very tender. Thanks for askin'.
If any of you (A-murrah-cans) are celebrating the July 4th Holiday this weekend, have a Grand Ole time. We're counting fingers here next week so careful with the fireworks. And Don't Drink and Drive, dammit.
**********************************************************************************
Tammy, if you're on- if you get the opportunity, please tell Jessica I lost her addy in the CRASH and ask her to please mail me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, more vineyard posts! Do tell, do tell!

12:03 PM EDT  
Blogger 2complx said...

All of it is great. Hope the knee gets better. And as always wreak havoc

8:02 PM EDT  
Blogger FĂ«anor said...

I know that feeling. If this had been two months ago, I would argue with you and say that I was, in fact, happier, but I'll let you have it. ;)

Thanks for stopping by on the blog. It scared me a bit at first because you have the same name as my old boss! LOL

1:13 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home