Friday, July 07, 2006

GOWEN SHAWPIN...
...for new kitchen flooring. Thinking of commercial-grade large black and white tiles. Then we can play chess on the kitchen floor. And only half (the white part) will show the dark dirt. And only half (the black tiles) will show the light dirt. I'll be cutting down on the dirt (that shows) by 50%. Wait, that's probly not right. Someone with a mathematical mind, figure this out for me.
While you're at it, tell me how to get to the Firefox that I downloaded and then couldn't find...
I'l have a real post later...
*************************************************
Annoying...
231. Occasionally feeling guilty because your grandmother allows you to live in her house rent-free and you use her basement to manufacture and sell bootlegged movies on DVD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home