Saturday, July 08, 2006

GOOD MORNING
I just spent the most delightful hour, waking up on my back porch with a really good cup of coffee, the birds singing, and The Alchemist. Poopy is still asleep and the house is quiet and the sun is streaming in the windows. There is still a coolness in the air but I feel the promise of a warm and sunny day. The lawn was mown yesterday so the sweet smell of the freshly cut grass is still in the air. The clematis is still blooming and my lillies and hydrangea are out. My neighbor recently built a fountain in his yard and I can see it from my swing. It's so pretty and the sound of the rushing water is invigorating. I slept really well last night so I actually feel rested and content. Every morning should be like this...
I'm not even going to include anything annoying here, don't want to ruin the peace and solitude.

1 Comments:

Blogger 2complx said...

invigorating I love that word. I went to bed after drinking 1000 beers I woke up this morning feeling invigorating

1:35 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home