Saturday, April 01, 2006

LUSH AND GREEN

I think Spring is finally here. My lawn needs raking, flower beds need weeding, etc., etc. Today might be the perfect day to do that but I have other plans.

I was up at 4 am watching Derailed. Got tired in the middle of it and went to bed and got up at 9am. Spent the morning being family with the kids and am now going to get my act together so that I may run to the store to get some last-minute items to make a huge pan of lasagna for our dinner. Both my kids and grandkids will be here for some happy time. And we are going to eat and laugh and have a good time.
You have a good weekend too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mat Brewster said...

Due to various circumstance post France, we had to move into an apartment. As Spring comes I miss my house and yard more and more.

We did manage to get a plot at the city gardens though. Really looking forward to planting some veggies very soon.

12:01 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lasagna, I love lasagna. I know you are planning on saving me the leftovers right? ;-)

1:21 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home