Saturday, March 18, 2006

THINGS...
... you find yourself doing at 4 in the morning when all the rest of the sane population is alseep and dreaming...
  • Wondering what you did to deserve being up at 4 when all ... asleep and dreaming.
  • Spend ten minutes trying to find the exact, perfect height adjustment for your computer chair.
  • Start a list of Things to Take to the Vineyard in June.
  • Look at your new haircut in the mirror and think, maybe this will look better in the daylight.
  • Scrounge through all your earthly belongings looking for ideas for Jeff's Photo Scavenger Hunt.
  • Eat a bowl of maple brown sugar oatmeal, a stick of string cheese and a handful of mixed nuts.
  • Check out what P-Do is watching on tv (not interesting...).
  • Check to see if it's snowing.
  • Consider exercising. Go so far as to choose cd for the event and then decide, nah, if I decide to go to bed, I'll be too wide awake.
  • Check to see if any other loonies are online. Find that none of my contacts are loonies. I guess that's a good thing...
  • Read some blogs. Check email. Consider answering mail. Play 3 games of Spider Solitaire instead.
  • Decide to go to bed. What a sad life I lead!

( Instead I spent 45 minutes browsing JuJu's Flickr pics. Smiling now...)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't see "drive to JuJu's house to feed the baby so JuJu can sleep" on that list anywhere.

10:39 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spider solitaire. I play that way too much when I should be doing something, anything, else.
I tend to work my way through the pantry just eating whatever is easy to make, and I wonder why I am gaining weight!

12:46 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home