Thursday, March 30, 2006

I HATE MUSIC

Things you will NEVER hear come out of my mouth:
  1. "Let's go to Bingo tonight!"
  2. "You want the rest of my lobster?"
  3. "I wish it would snow."
  4. "Not tonight, Honey, I have a headache."
  5. "Turn that music down!"
  6. "I'm bored."
  7. "What's on the tube tonight?"
  8. "Put some anchovies on my half..." (pizza)
  9. "Watch me do a cartwheel."
  10. "Computers love me."
  11. "Math was my best subject."
  12. The "n-word" or
  13. The "f-word" when referring to homosexuals.
  14. "Finally, Winter!"
  15. "I could stand to lose a few pounds."
  16. "A night of dinner and dancing? No, thank you."
  17. "My entire house is spotless."
  18. "I'll pass on the brownies, they have nuts in them."
  19. "Toilet paper is on sale at Walmart this week!"
  20. "I love golf, football, bowling, fur-trapping, fishing, dog sledding, pole-vaulting, bronco busting and mountain climbing."
  21. "Wake me up before the sun comes up."
  22. "I'm content right here, sitting around with the girls, chatting and complaining aboot our old men.
  23. "I just popped a zit."
  24. "Sure, I'm up for a game of Monopoly."
  25. "If I had to pick, I'd rather work with a bunch of women."

And of course, anyone who knows me well will tell you there are aboot 5 words that I can't say no matter how hard I try. Already discussed that awhile back...

I also have a hard time saying "Good bye."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll vouch for wedding cake with nuts! You're a hoot!

9:59 PM EST  
Blogger The Sassy Orange said...

1-9 - completely agree, although my ears are very sensitive and sometimes music or any noise is just too much for me.
10 - computers do love me.
11-14 - absolutely.
15 - a few? about 150, but I don't care, I like me :-)
17 - I hate nuts in brownies. Hmmm, maybe I should start making them that way....
I do actually like Monopoly, too. But the rest, I'm with ya!!

3:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home