Friday, March 17, 2006

MY LITTLE PROBLEM
My f---ing computer is acting like a complete f---ing a--hole today for some reason and I'm getting more pissed off by the minute. I'm getting off here before I throw something more than a hissy. There is a new tool bar on MS Internet Explorer that wasn't there last night. Tell me how to get rid of the thing, I don't want it here. It takes up too much room and it's ugly and I didn't ask for it!!! GRRRRRRRR. Guess this is all you're going to hear from me today unless this straightens out. Hi Everybody, Bye Everybody! (It took me TEN minutes to get into Dashboard and type this!!!) If I publish this now (7:40 am) you MIGHT be able to read it on your lunch hour...
Update: Took care of it and am in a calmer state now. I have a zillion things to do today. If I get time, I will post later. Or not. It is now almost 6pm and I have been up for 24 hours :-Þ

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaco said...

Wow...The moon is really having an effect. The MSN moon has been doing some weird things to my machines as well. Hang in there Wink... Get some sleep...

8:57 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ack, I hate it when that happens. What buttons does this new toolbar have?

2:10 PM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

No buttons, Jeff. Snaps. Snaps and zippers. Oh, and Velcro. ;-)

5:52 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home