Tuesday, January 17, 2006

LAY IT DOWN CLOWN

Sorry homeys, I'll not be posting tonight. Get over it. I have other responsibilities which preclude my blogging. But since you came here anyway and I can't have you making a wasted trip, please tell me something you did today just for yourself (Watch it Mike, we have minors coming here. Wait, oh no we don't. Just be tasteful.)
Jeff, so glad you're back in the picture, we need to catch up. I'm fine, actually feel pretty good, kind of "cleansed" if you will. Had a couple cravings today that rivaled the intensity of the chase scene in The French Connection.
If you don't leave words, I will be upset and I will track you down. (Did you see that, I used italics!)
Have a good night all.

6 Comments:

Blogger JoJo said...

Glad your feeling cleansed!!

Thing I did for me today? I stayed after work for a line dancing class to get ME some exercise. And I sat at my parents played a game on the computer and watched charmed.

So I defeated my exercise with laziness....oh well there is always tomorrow.

8:22 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did a deep hair treatment in the shower. Wow. Exciting stuff, no? What did YOU do for yourself??

12:01 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to work to earn money for myself to pay my bills so I don't go to jail for not paying them. I have to look at it that way or I will quit.

11:40 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always a day late...let's see, what did I do yesterday that was just for me...hmm...well, I was going to clean house yesterday but I didn't feel like it so I didn't do it. Instead I read a book and watched tv. How exciting is my life?!

12:41 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she's using italics now it can only be a matter of time before she gets into bulleted lists. Italics is a gateway emphasis you know.

2:22 PM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Let's see, haven't heard from Mike and Ruby. Guess I'm headed for the Great White North. Shit, why couldn't you people live someplace warm for crying outloud???

5:40 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home