Friday, January 06, 2006

LOVE UNTOLD

Did you ever love somebody with every molecule of your being? Did you ever adore someone to the point where nothing else in the universe mattered? Did you ever make sacrifices and magic spells and kissing chains from gum wrappers and silly poems and voodoo dolls and a complete ass of yourself for someone you just couldn't live without? Did you ever worship this exquisite human being from afar because you were too afraid to profess your love? Or maybe because he or she was already in a relationship? Or you had a really fine zit on the very tip of your nose? Maybe you were just insecure and couldn't imagine this person having reciprocal feelings. Maybe you were a member of a different social caste or your house was located on the wrong side of the train tracks. Whatever the reason, I would like to know exactly why you felt that you couldn't reveal your feelings to this person. I, personally never had this problem. If I love you, baby, you know it. Of course, except for Brad. He has no clue. I just don't want to get all into it with Angelina and shit. She'll dump his ass soon enough and maybe then I'll consider giving him a call, offer to help pick up the pieces, you know. Whatever it takes... I'm just waiting until the time is right.
STHTTMML: I took an IQ test the other night, online, just out of curiosity. They told me my score and then, invariably, offered to give me the rest of my information for a fee. Incidentally, my score was 138, I don't know where exactly that falls on the scale between genius and moron, but I wasn't going to fall for that. So tonight I get an email from them informing me that, get this... Since I was HIGH SCORE, they will send me my information for free! I don't need to tell you , it wasn't through MENSA that I took the test. I'm thinking, if I was high score on the genius scale, what is $12.95 going to tell me that I don't already know???
GSL: "Checking on her face/ Checks his sleeve for his ace/ And both just in case, wear clean underwear. Games would be played, excuses would be made. The stupid things they said in their prayers, about a..." Love Untold by Paul Westerberg
Forgive the lameness of this post, having that concentration problem without the nicotine, is all.

1 Comments:

Blogger FĂ«anor said...

Wow... that's weird. I was just reading an article on Brad and Angelina right before I read this post... I mean immediately before. It looks as if the latest story in the attempt to bring Atlas Shrugged to the big screen is that Angelina and Brad are interested in the leading roles of Dagny Taggart and John Galt. I don't know how I feel about it.

12:41 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home