Thursday, December 22, 2005

MERRY GO ROUND

...perfectly describes my life theses days, and probly yours too. Fine with me though, I thrive on chaos. Anything is better than SOS. Today was a really good day, all around. I am still knee-deep (or maybe shoulder-deep is a better description) in lists of things to do before Saturday but this is fun. People who are cranky most of the rest of the year are all happy. And even though the hypocrisy of that would make me nuts if I had time to think about it, I'm just along for the ride. Never could handle cranky people anyway. Enjoy it while you can, I always say. I am, however, a little concerned about the husband. The cranky is more pronounced today. Hopefully he'll snap out of it.

Randomness: We gotta pull together and wish Jeff A. good luck in his non-smoking endeavor. It's not a fun place to be and I feel for him. I plan to be in the same state over the weekend. I'm mentally preparing for it and hoping all the Holiday Hoopla will keep my mind occupied and my hands and mouth too busy to notice the shaking and sweating of withdrawal. Wish me luck too. If you are so inclined, prayers for strength and fortitude would be appreciated on both our parts.

It's 9:09 pm and I have not yet had dinner but that's ok because I got a good haircut and all my grocery shopping completed. The dam liquor store was closed but I have room for one more errand on tomorrow's list.

Got'sta (how would you spell it?) run but will be back tomorrow. Next week I will have time to write novellas and you'll wish I was this busy again...

STHTTMMS: The sunset tonight was breathtaking. Did you see it Tammy? I thought of you. At one point it was all lavender and aqua and pink and within the next ten minutes it was red and orange and purple. Vivid. That kind of thing just makes me all humble and happy.

GSL: "And when I'm returning from so far away, She gives me some sweet lovin', brightens up my day. Yes it makes me righteous, it makes me whole. Yes it makes me mellow down to my soul." Crazy Love by Van Morrison

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So we will be in the same boat together! Good luck, I know you can do it.

12:06 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home