Monday, December 26, 2005

JINGLE (PART DEUX)
Can't eat any more, shouldn't drink any more and if I have any more coffee, I'll be up all night. Lord, what I wouldn't trade for a cigarette right now. I'm starting to rationalize. I'm to the point now that all of World Hunger would end and we would have a cure for AIDS if I could only have a cigarette. I know one thing, I'm going to bed. The little black creatures seem to be gone and I need to give my nerve endings a rest. Thank every one of you who has offered support and prayers. I mailed you J., it came back. Surprise.
STHTTMMS: My granddaughter offered me her binky. Talk about unconditional Love.
GSL: "(Weird when you get close to something that BIG you can't see anything at all.)" from "butterflies" by toad the wet sprocket

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaco said...

Keep the faith and let go of the weed. That's great that you've given that stuff up. Let me tell you after 3 days you'll feel so much better. Then you'll be restling with your habit. When you get the craving, dance...

8:17 AM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

I'm wondering if you misunderstood me, I'm quitting cigarettes, not marijuana.

2:53 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home