Saturday, December 24, 2005

CAN'T HARDLY WAIT

If you ever saw Paul Westerberg's performance of this song on SNL (circa 1987) you never would forget it, absolutely cool. One of the Replacement's best, definitely in my top three favorites.
But anyway, hey. If you're reading this, you need to get your butt over here and help me. I'll get everything done, don't worry. So what, I'll forego the sleeping. Sleeping is overrated anyway. Not.
I really can't wait for tomorrow. I must have never grown up. Big surprise to those of you who know me, huh.
Ok, wish me luck, decided to have my last cigarette before bed tomorrow night.
Merry Christmas to all - and to all, a Good Night.

2 Comments:

Blogger JoJo said...

Merry Christmas!!!! Lots of love!!!

10:03 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are any of you EVER gonna post again? Please- I am SO going thru withdrawl here!

7:37 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home