Monday, November 28, 2005

PLEASED TO MEET ME (continued...)

As I have not yet chosen a theme or direction that I would like my Blog to follow, I will use some of the next few posts to acquaint you with myself. I will include as much interesting, informative information (re-duh-ndant?) as I can, or until it no longer sounds interesting to me. I have a chronic tendency toward sarcasm but will try to curb that until you get to know me better. I think it will be obvious if I am being sarcastic. If I sound snotty, it will be pretty safe for you to assume that I am - Being sarcastic that is, not snotty. I am not and never will be snotty. Now where was that line when I was trying to name my Blog?

Now I shall attempt to utilize my daughter, JuJubee Jenny's blog-tool of choice- bullets! Here's hoping I don't shoot off my foot. (Bad, huh? I know. So what, this is my Blog and I will damn well shoot off my foot if I wanna.) Now where was that line when I was trying to name my Blog? Here we go:

On second thought I can't seem to find my bullets. *foot heaves huge sigh of relief*

Let's settle for numbers.

1) I love music. It is rare to find me not listening to something. And I love to dance. (Both close ties with making out and eating, don't ask me to pick one). I do not like jazz, it makes me uncomfortable. You can have most rap and I'll pass on opera, thank you. I can always make exceptions. My present playlists include Death Cab for Cutie, Arcade Fire, Interpol, and I seem to be getting over a short-lived fascination with Coldplay. I'm constantly digging up old music. Earlier this year I discovered Morphine (the band, silly), Jeff Buckley, Guster, Yo La Tengo, Echo and the Bunnymen, the Mighty Lemondrops and Del Amitri, among others. Not that I hadn't heard them before, I just really got into them.

Ok, we have #1. This is way more typing (and thinking) than I bargained for. Maybe tomorrow we'll do #2, etc., etc.

Until then...

1 Comments:

Blogger The Sassy Orange said...

Saw Guster in concert when they opened for one of Barenaked Ladies' concerts. Good stuff.

10:22 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home