Wednesday, January 10, 2007

WISH I WERE SOMEWHERE WARM

So I click on Create Post and Blogger makes me sign in all over again. WTF. I'm on TC's site and I click on Feanor and absolutely nothing happens. So much for an easy night in BlogWorld.

It's ok because I was only going to whine and feel sorry for myself anyway. Ever get one of those days? Your face is breaking out, your hair can't make up it's mind what it wants to do so you got a few things going on on the outside of your head. Forget what's going on on the inside. Ineedavacationineedavacationineedavacationineedavacation.

I just ate six pieces of Pizza Hut pizza with onions, mushrooms, black olives and green peppers. Yeah, six, you read that right. Now I'm here with my trusty can of cashews and 1 layer of Whitman's Sampler Chocolates. That's because the candy jar I keep on the computer desk is empty except for one caramel.

Shawn Colvin, a fine singer and songwriter is having a birthday today. Her 51st. I'm right behind you, Baby. Have a good one. (LOL, like Shawn reads here.)

I heard my new favorite song today. I'm really not this fickle, it's just been happening more often lately. This one's really awesome. It's called Fate's Right Hand by Rodney Crowell. You have to listen to the whole song and it has to be cranked to appreciate the whole song. I'm sorry, I couldn't find a link to the whole song, this is just 29 minutes and it's before it even gets good. But if you can hear the whole song, it's rilly rilly cool.

If you haven't read JuJuBee today, go there. And if Men's potty habits interest you, go here. Sorry Mark, I just can't get over your post today. It's funny. The post is titled "May I Ask a Personal Question?" If you go there on Thursday, he'll have a new post up. He's cheap. I mean, easy. Wait, no, I meant Fast.

There was some other stuff I wanted to whine aboot, I mean, tell you. But heck if I can remember what. Guess I'll go turn the tube and see what George has to say this time...

**********************************************

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The web has been giving me troubles tonight too. Maybe I will go to bed and try in the morning!

2:27 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes...of course I read here!

8:59 AM EST  
Blogger Mark said...

I don't know what Google has done to Blogger lately, but it isn't good.

JuJu's post was great. She's tough and purty all at the same time. That pic probably wasn't meant to show her external beauty, but it did.

Six pieces and then nuts and chocolate? You must have the metabolism of an adolescent boy.

12:37 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I envy you! If I were to glance in the direction of that food combination my face would be covered in zits and my ass would spread at least 6 inches! Oh my gosh I took your advice and read Mark's post. I haven't laughed that hard in a while! That definately made my day!

Natalie

1:01 PM EST  
Blogger Moksha Gren said...

Wow...you not only listen to music that I would listen to...you also eat pizza that I could eat. Rare. That's it, Wink...we're having a pizza party!

I hope JuJu gets better. At least she's got the painkillers now.

2:08 PM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Jeff: There's not even a full Moon. WTH? Hope you slept well anyway.

Fab: Ooooh yeah. Now that I think of it, I did read in your profile that you are too.

4:26 PM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Ms. Colvin: How nice of you to drop by. May I tell you that your version of "Viva Las Vegas" (featured during the ending credits of The Big Lebowski) blows every other version ever recorded Right. Out. Of. This. World?

Mark: I figure they're going to try to sell us something "better" just about the time we get really fed up.
Yes, Ju is quite the young woman. As purdy on the inside, as out.
(Oh, yeah and I have the other appetites normally reserved for adolescent boys too. Shhhhhh.)

Nat: Oh, shut up. Yeah, we have some fun @ Mark's.

Mokker: Okey Dokey but only if we can dance on chairs :-)

4:57 PM EST  
Blogger 2complx said...

Checked my links they seem to be working. I'm going read bloggers help forum. Thanks for visiting.

9:37 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home