Tuesday, January 09, 2007

IF I FROWN ANY HARDER MY FACE WILL CRACK

After a busy day and an even busier night, I come on here to relax and post aboot something, hopefully entertaining. I usually go down my blogroll and catch up on everybody's news and sometimes even get inspired to write here. Tonight however, what is usually a fun and relaxing part of my day ended up entirely something else. Man, Blogger was having issues, Typepad didn't want me to leave comments and I couldn't open my mail in two different places. What's going on? (Good song, by the way. Was it Concrete Blonde or 4 Non-Blondes? I get them mixed up.) Oh wait. It was Marvin Gaye. What was I thinking? Anyway, I'm getting out of here before my face falls off.

I will get to all my projects I've promised. Guess I better not bitch out the Internet. I'm not working like I should either. :-Þ

*************************************

8 Comments:

Blogger Moksha Gren said...

Yah, blogger's been going haywire today. Blitzkrieg has dubbed these blogger glitches "smenita" since he got that as a word verification four times and I got it once as well. So, what better definition for the word than "whatever screw-up caused this word to appear so freakishly often"?

It seems to be fixed now...becasue I have smavj. Not sure what it means but it sound vaguely dirty.

11:30 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got off of here I would hate for your face to fall off! By the way it's 4 non blondes-though I'm not sure if they were redheads or brunettes. Maybe if you put your crazy butt to bed earlier tonight you won't feel so "cracky" tomorrow!

Natalie

12:02 AM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Mokker: Funny about that; when I DID finally get to leave a comment, I recognized the WV as one I had seen before. That's the first time that ever happened. Let's hope the smenita and the smavj are cleared up today. Was that painful for you? Sounds like it may have been...

Nat: I missed you :-) Thanks for the clarification... I slept better, not so cracky today although with the temperature this morning, more than my face could crack.

6:21 AM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Fab: Oh, hon, I'm sorry about the squishy part...

6:22 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 Non Blondes, I saw them in concert during the Roar Tour when I lived in Oakland. Her mouth is even bigger in person.

8:00 AM EST  
Blogger ... said...

Yeah, last night I was going to do a trip down blogrolling lane and it told me that blogger was down.

I can't be too upset though, I know what migrating this many people over to a new system can be like and I think they are doing a great job it considering it is free and everyone has their little tweaks they want to keep.

10:34 AM EST  
Blogger 2complx said...

Blogger needs to get the act together. I love blogger but the frustration intervals are increasing. I too witnessed the "smenita". My browser had learned it. I ran into it about 4 or 5 times as well.

12:19 PM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Ju: Thanks for clearing that up. Gee, I've known you all your life and I'm still finding out things about you I didn't know... :-)

Si: LOL

Mishka: Hi :-) It's always nice to hear another viewpoint. You're more optimistic than me ;-)

TC: Two nights in a row and I think I would have thrown in my towel. Glad it's better tonight.

8:20 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home