Wednesday, January 03, 2007

(I removed an image here of a wolf sillouetted by a full moon. It was creating like a dozen search strings a day to my site. That seemed freaky to me...)

Hey, I'm finding no time for blogging. It's a case of double avoidance (tactics #22 AND #133) I seem to be avoiding blogging lest you find out that I'm avoiding the studio... So tonight I watched my Collective Soul~ Home dvd and danced. The dancing is tactic #57- to avoid actual exercising. The dvd is 4 stars IMHO.

Going to take my walk (full Moon!) and get my ass in bed. I overslept this morning (had ten minutes to get ready for work- ack!!!) so I want to get a bit more zzz's tonight.

Oh btw- you all did realize that my first list of singles were (was?) all links so you could listen to the songs, right? Sorry, didn't have time to do the second list. Besides, I doubt if a lot of that music is even on Amazon and didn't feel like hunting down other links.

It's probly not good to start out a new year being all slackery.

PS A few new pics in the top Flickr box

***************************************

8 Comments:

Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Fabulouso: Ah. You're catching on to me. I make up words. I have quite a lot of quirkeries, actually.

6:28 AM EST  
Blogger 2complx said...

I love Collective Soul. Of all my Cds at least two of any Collective Souls Cds will be in my car at all times. right now all of them are.

9:35 AM EST  
Blogger Um Naief said...

aaahhhh, nothing like dancing to good music.... and it IS great exercise! Happy New Year to you... may you find every happiness w/ it.

12:01 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleep, what the heck is sleep? I hear it's over rated anyway so I don't bother!

1:30 PM EST  
Blogger Moksha Gren said...

So you don't want to blog because you'd have to admit to not cleaning the studio? Understandable, but tragic. I'm picturing "One Wink at a Time" stored casually on the shelf next to ol' Albert...yet another victim of the disarray.

But then again...even your "not blogging" is producing more content than me...so carry on ;)

1:44 PM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

TC: Awesome band, huh. I was just talking to PD about them, I have six of their cds and PD says that's all there are, do you know?

Tooners: Happy New Year to you, too and all the best for your new "family-to-be"!!!

Dad, I mean Simon: Crikey, it takes me that long to make coffee and brush my teeth. I NEED a solid 45 minutes from feet-on-floor to buckling my seatbelt. Thank you for your uber-endearing doggedness. I will get it done, for you if for no other reason ;-)

Jeff: Somebody's telling you some big fat lies, Dude. Sleep is sacred but not to be overdone or taken for granted. Go over and talk to Ju for a bit, she'll tell ya! ;-)

9:31 PM EST  
Blogger 2complx said...

There are 6 and 7even Year Itch, (2001). funny how that comes out.

5:28 PM EST  
Blogger Mark said...

I hope your walk went well. The moon has lit up the nights here in the past week so much that it casts shadows.

Collective Soul rocks. But, they could do without those songs by the guy who sings "Dandy Life." I'm just not feeling it from that guy as a lead singer. But, to each his own.

12:48 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home