Friday, January 12, 2007

STAYING IN ON A RAINY NIGHT...

... screwing around on here with iTunes, Pandora and seeing what other kinds of trouble I can get into. First of all, check out this video. Woot.

Sorry there wasn't a Share This Video button to click on. I hope it works for you. Although I've made leaps and bounds in the whole blogging thing, I still have a lot to learn. Thanks for sticking by me through it all. Don't you just want to whack me upside the head sometimes??? That was rhetorical, no need to respond. As for the video, what a rush that would be! Near the end when Meredith makes a comment, I thought she said "a frickin' lion." In reality that is not what she said. lol

So I made my first venture into the iTunes site. Yeah, I know, Poopy didn't believe me either. I need to put some new music on my iPod since Apple returned my iPod to me empty. The music that I had saved in Media Player now has to be put into iTunes so I can get it on my Pod. Why am I telling you this? You all know this already.

In case you've been anxiously awaiting JuJu's news, she's posted aboot it. I'm sure you'll see why I'm so excited and happy for her and the Mr.

Okay, I'm going to go play now. You all have a good weekend. Join me in missing Simon.

***************************************

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the ipod thing. I'm not very good with the gadgets so I'd be angry about it being empty! I've read JuJu's post. That is very exciting! I've wished her luck and patience while taking that on with the three little ones!

Have a nice rainy day!

Natalie

1:51 PM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Nat: At least now, after the new job starts, Ju will have Mr. around way more to help and keep her sane... The bad part about the empty iPod- most of the music I ripped from my own music library but a lot of it I purchased from iTunes. I think I'll complain and demand some credit.

4:02 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home