Friday, December 01, 2006

The Waterboys - The Whole Of The Moon

I found a song this week that is stuck in my head. It's called Fisherman's Blues by the Waterboys. I thought I didn't know them. But nosing around in YouTube, I came across this, one of my favorite songs of all time but oddly enough, I didn't know who did it. Surprise! It's the Waterboys. I love when shit like this happens. It confirms my belief that life is one big old circle and everything is connected. You rilly rilly must hear Fisherman's Blues too, but the versions on YouTube are crap.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

That's a great tune! Can't say I've heard it, but I like. Now I have something else to add to my Amazon Wish List.

Thanks for sharing.

9:51 AM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

MARK: Glad you liked it. Sharing music with people is one of my favorite pasttimes. Check out FB too.

9:54 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home