Monday, November 27, 2006

FUN FROM MARK

This was fun reading Mark's version. The idea is to put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each of the following questions. Use the song title as the answer to the question. When I decided to do one of my own, of course, my iPod needed charging. So instead, I went into my Media Player and copied the first playlist I ran into and used it instead. Here is my result:

How am I feeling today? Hoo Dee Hoo ~ Rainmakers
Will I get far in life? Last Kiss ~ Pearl Jam
How do my friends see me? Kiss Me Deadly ~ Lita Ford
Where will I get married? Mary's Prayer ~ Danny Wilson
What is my best friend's theme song? A Beautiful Lie ~ 30 Seconds to Mars
What is the story of my life? D'Artagnan's Theme ~ Citizen Cope
What was high school like? Precious Declaration ~ Collective Soul
How can I get ahead in life? Little Eyes ~ Yo la Tengo
What is the best thing aboot me? Wrecking Ball ~ Fine
How is today going to be? Bullet and Target ~ Citizen Cope
What is in store for the weekend? Until You Came Along ~ Golden Smog
What song describes my parents? We Care A Lot ~ Faith No More
To describe my grandparents? It's All Been Done ~ Barenaked Ladies
How is my life going? License and Registration ~ Death Cab for Cutie
What song will they play at my funeral? My Divine ~ Diana
How does the world see me? To Be Young ~ Ryan Adams
Will I have a happy life? Hyperspace ~ Nada Surf
What do my friends really think of me? Get Some Sleep ~ Bic Runga
Do people secretly lust after me? She's a Piece of Work ~ John Wesley Harding
How can I make myself happy? Touch and Go ~ Vibrolush
What should I do with my life? Maybe Someday ~ The Cure
Will I ever have children? So Says I ~ The Shins
What is some good advice for me? Chain of Fools ~ R. L. Burnside
How will I be remembered? Let Go ~ Frou Frou
What is my signature dancing song? Fair ~ Remy Zero
What do I think my current theme song is? Badass ~ Kacy Crowley
What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Hollow of Your Hand ~ Jeff Black
What type of men/women do you like? Crazy ~ Gnarls Barkley
What does your man/woman love about you? Another Fine Day~ Golden Smog
What song do you secretly love? Heaven or Las Vegas ~ The Cocteau Twins
What do you want to do tomorrow? Return to Innocence ~ Enigma

****************************************************

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, while this is amusing I don't think I will participate as I have some questionable songs on my player and that is the last thing I need to post on my site! ;-)

12:31 AM EST  
Blogger Mark said...

Glad you joined the fray. I liked how a few of yours seemed to fit the question. Funny how that works sometimes. I particularly liked that you like Collective Soul, Faith No More, Death Cab for Cutie and The Cure.

Are you sure you're someone's Nana? 'Cuz I've never met a Nana that cool.

1:02 AM EST  
Blogger Moksha Gren said...

Odd that you posted this today, Linda. I've been working on my list for this post today. It takes me a while becasue I can't bring myself to skip most of the songs, so the list is being generated in real time. Don't know when I'll put up the resutls, but the listening was done today.

Also...nice list. There are all sort of good tunes in there, but my eye caught on R.L.Burnside. Nice touch.

1:25 PM EST  
Blogger Moksha Gren said...

PS - in response to Mark's comment...I agree. In fact, I couldn't help but notice that your list was much "younger" than Mark's :)

1:28 PM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

JEFF: :-( Reconsider?
MARK: I was frankly disappointed that so many didn't make sense...
Oh, and Nanas ARE Cool. ;-) And, as in the case of FNM, sometimes I like a particular song, not so much the band...
MG: Anxious to read yours.
SIMON: Oh, yeah, like you need any kind of envy... :-)

10:02 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home