Wednesday, November 22, 2006

SO AS NOT TO BE RUDE...

I'm a guest at the House of JuJu and would rather not spend a lot of time on here so I will just say this and then get back to the business of baby-loving and merry-making...

PD and I want to wish all of you a very very Happy Thanksgiving, full of all the things to love aboot the holiday; Family, good food, great friends and an appreciation of the magnitude of all we have to be thankful for.

When I think of how fortunate I am to have Friends like all of you and a Family I cherish, I am in awe. And I mean that.

*********************************************

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great one Wink

1:04 AM EST  
Blogger Um Naief said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hope you enjoy your family.

5:48 AM EST  
Blogger Moksha Gren said...

Thanks for the good thoughts. And a wonderful Thanksgiving to you and your family...I know you've got a new member to be thankful for. Enjoy

8:51 AM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

JEFF, TOONERS, MG, and SIMON:
Thanks so much. I am doing exactly that. The baby is too sweet for words and I'm hiding him in my suitcase when I leave ;-)

10:52 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving (0nly a little late)

Cas

2:04 PM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

CASSIE-B: Thanks :-) and the same to you!

11:25 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home