Thursday, November 16, 2006

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME???

Ju and I talked today and pretty much decided that I'll leave all the baby posting up to her and that should happen when she's good and E. (Get it now?) In the meantime I will tell you that when my daughter makes up her mind to do something, she don't waste no time, bucko. Kick some ass and take names later. She had that baby in less than 2 hours. That's all I'm going to say aboot that. Thanks to all of you for all your good wishes, I'm passing them all along to her. She and the baby and the rest of the Ju Clan are great. Talk to y'all later.

(Sorry for the bold, I can't get rid of it. You deal with it.)

**********************************

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

The restriction on your freedom of speech got you feelin' blue Z?

Hey, I tried, but it wouldn't let me add a font color tag.

Looking forward to reading the details.

2:34 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations to you and your family. I hope you post some pictures.

Cas

2:33 PM EST  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

SI: If you truly got it, it would make sense. It's ok, I'm used to people not getting me...
Toodles??? hehe

MARK: Blue Z. Good one. ;-)

CASSIE-B: Hi! Glad you stopped in. Thanks for the kind words, I will pass them on and as soon as I get pics, you'll get pics.

4:57 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home