Tuesday, August 08, 2006

DIRT ON ME
Ok, why is there a choice for what font I would like to use here on the Blogger dashboard when, no matter which one I select, they all look like this??? Aargh.

I spent some time at work last night thinking aboot this- We Bloggers, or most of us anyway, share what we want on these "pages" with the rest of the world. The information aboot ourselves is most likely what we want to share, and ONLY what we want to share. So the world's view of us is distinctly white-washed and filtered through our own brains and desires. I bet we must seem like a really large group of absolutely wonderful, amazing people.
I am going to take a risk here (not a strong point of mine, here or in rl) and tell y'all some shit about me that will change your collective minds. And I invite all of you to do the same. There's a full Moon tonight, this could get seriously interestin'.
Ok, let's see what am I gonna give up first??? Maybe I'll start out with the easy stuff and work my way up to the serious, red-face stuff that will make all your mouths drop open in disbelief. Should I use bullets? Ok, if you insist...
  • I cannot leave a raggedy fingernail alone. I keep biting it until it's smooth. Then I whine and bitch because it looks and feels awful compared to the rest of my nails.
  • I have too many shoes on the shoe mat inside the door. Usually 4-5 pairs to Poopy's one.
  • I haven't made my bed or changed the sheets in two weeks.
  • I snort if I laugh too hard.
  • I can't stop buying music magazines. I have a stack of unread ones that are out of date already. But I can't get rid of them because I have to read them.
  • Sometimes if I don't feel like talking to people online, I'll block them, but keep the window open in case I get mail.
  • Sometimes I drink the last bit of soup out of my bowl. Or milk from cereal. But I will not eat chicken with my fingers in public. And I don't drink out of my bowl in public either.
  • Sometimes I burp out loud just to see how loud I can do it. That of course depends on where I am and with whom...
  • I say the F word more often that I should. But not in church and definitely not in front of my mother. Or minors.

You know, I'm bored with this. I liked it better when you all thought I was perfect.

Guess what? I don't have to go to work tonight :-))) But I'm required to attend the Company picnic tomorrow and then try to get some sleep before work tomorrow night. Might be interesting. At any rate, I'm going to go enjoy myself some awake-in-the-daytime time now.

Sorry this was lame. Maybe next time I'll make up some cool shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 Comments:

Blogger Fëanor said...

So how do y'all eat fried chicken in Pennsylvania if not with your fingers?

4:48 PM EDT  
Blogger Fëanor said...

also, I see you've gotten quite good at bullets. Congrats... I don't even know how to do those on blogs!

11:13 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you're blocking me right now.

9:18 AM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

F'nor: Just me, not us all. And if I can do bullets, ANYONE can.

Ju: LOL. You, I block the least of anyone ;-)

2:21 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home