Monday, August 07, 2006

ALL GOOD NEWS BUT FOR THE BLISTER...
I apologize for being edgy and irritated lately. I'll have to read my horoscope to see if there is something going on with my Moon or something, but today I feel way good. Refreshed and exhilarated, but peaceful too. Not so restless and that anxious feeling seems to have run it's course. Almost content. Could just be that I've been awake way too long and I'm delerious. Nah. Not going to question it. Feels too good.

Bought a slew of new cds yesterday. Can't get enough of the Cure. I'm listening to Close to You right now. Damn that song makes me happy.
While I'm thinking of it... ATTENTION- The person from Belgium with the great photoblog, if you happen to stop by here again, please leave your site address in my comments or email me with a link. I neglected to bookmark the site and would really like to see more of your pictures.
Thanks :-)
My backyard is no longer a jungle and I can see past the front hedges to get out of my driveway. It was way too hot for yardwork yesterday but it is done and I'm thrilled. I have a broken blister on my thumb to prove it. I learned a valuable lesson aboot blisters. Do not, and I stress NOT, apply "NuSkin" in lieu of a bandage on a broken blister. It will make your eyes bug out and your hair stand up. The burn!!! Oh. My. Gawd. It brought tears to my eyes.
One more thing and then I'm out of here. PD's appt. with the orthopaedic surgeon is today.
Everybody join me in wishing Feanor a very, very Happy Birthday. (He's homeless, you know.)
______________________________________________

3 Comments:

Blogger Fëanor said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes... it's great when readers take my shameless solicitations for birthday wishes and even post on their own blogs!

Homeless not much longer... Fëanor

8:53 AM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

F'nor: I was going to wish you HB anyway, whether you had shamelessly solicited or not...

11:41 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As awesome as nu-skin can be, I can't get past the smell.....

10:55 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home