Wednesday, August 09, 2006

OUTAGE!*
I think there's a Blogger outage today so for goodness sake I'm getting on here and off ASAP.

My post yesterday; I figured Poopy could add tons of ammunition to my list. I asked him last night to contribute, figuring he would say he didn't have that kind of time on his hands or something equally sarcastic. He didn't. He said "I can't think of anything." Well. Either I am doing exceptionally well in the roomate department or his new meds are screwing with his mental aptitude. I'm gonna go with the latter theory.

Speaking of his new meds, the poor guy has had hiccups off and on for the last 48 hours. More on than off. Any good remedies you know? Would be appreciated.

Need to go to sleep now. Talk among yourselves.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*why does that word look misspelled?

6 Comments:

Blogger Fëanor said...

Only one T in outage, according to dictionary.com

3:29 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love a good vocab war.

7:08 PM EDT  
Blogger Fëanor said...

Well, you missed it. ;)

8:36 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drop a lit match in a glass of water and drink it done the whole time thinking don't drink the match. I have never seen it fail to cure the hiccups.

8:17 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drink it down-not drink it done. Sorry too early

8:18 AM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

Simon: My brow furrows at any little thing these days...
F'nor: Thanks, Buddy.
Ju: Was a short one! I would have put my money on Simon. Glad I didn't!
Dana: HI!!! and Thanks :-)

9:58 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home