Friday, August 11, 2006

OTTO-PILE IT
(Say it outloud, you'll get it...)
Lord, help me accomplish all I have to do today. Sleep yesterday was pretty much non-existent. First, couldn't get to sleep. Mowing across the street. I managed to block that out and my cell vibrated me awake around 1:30. Trying to get back into the dream I was having was interrupted by a mild-moderate shin splint which necessitated getting out of warm and comfy bed and trying to walk off cramp. By that time I was wide awake, so had lunch and a schmoke. Around 3:30, tried to go back to sleep. Set my alarm for 5:30 so I could do a few errands and dinner before work. Instead woke up after 8 pm. I believe the word "F***!!!" could be heard around the immediate neighborhood. SOOO, the reason I'm telling you this is to set the mood for the kind of day I'll be having. Today's agenda consists of taking PD to do his banking. A trip to the grocery store. Return movie rentals. Gas tank is on E. PD's consult with Physical Therapist at 4pm. At least one load of laundry. Numerous phone calls. In and around here somewhere I will snag a nap or two. Our community festival is tonight and this weekend, I would kind of like to check that out. There is usually some good music. And food and beer :-)
Happy Friday to every one of you, and have a great weekend. Canada is probly celebrating some sort of holiday or other, seems like they're always celebrating something...
...........................................................................................................
678. The fact that you were supposed to flip your mattress over six years ago.

2 Comments:

Blogger FĂ«anor said...

Simon - ROFL!

That was a great post. Sometimes, it's hard to sleep in with people starting to work in their yards at 7 or 8 am and I hate that! I can't imagine having to get all of my sleep while everyone else is awake doing their thing.

3:09 PM EDT  
Blogger JoJo said...

Tomorrow night @ community days is Casey's band in the evening. Come check the beer booth, I may be in there with Renee, if not, I'll be on my firetruck *lol*

Love ya!

10:51 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home