Thursday, August 10, 2006

THIS WILL BE QUICK
The FIRST thing y'all gotta do is go here. *Shaking head* She's a trip and a half, I swear. In case you don't know, JuJuBee is my daughter and the Gamer Chick is my granddaughter. They both are high on my list of Favorite Females of All Time but I guess I didn't have to tell you that.
I'm still digging deep into myself to try to find some fodder to satisfy Simon's craving for dirt. It just ain't there! I'm really just a regular, law-abiding lady. But if I do think of something phenomenol, I'll be sure to post it. (Who's that I hear snickering???)
I've only gotten one hiccup remedy. (Thanks Dana, will let you know if it works.) PD is really having a rough time. I had to cancel his therapy this morning because he was up all night hicc-ing off and on and didn't get any sleep. Going to call the doc and see if he can get on another medication. Now that the damage has been done.
***********************************************************
235. The myth that scaring the crap out of someone can eliminate their hiccups.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

((hugs))to PD.

10:00 AM EDT  
Blogger FĂ«anor said...

You probably hear Simon snickering because you misspelled phenomenal. ;)

Those pics of Baby JuJu are a riot! The best one is the one with Little JuJu in the background going, "wtf?"

9:25 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry PD is having a tough time. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

2:42 AM EDT  
Blogger One Wink at a Time said...

HH: Will pass that along :-)
Si: Ditto
F'nor: You are giving both Simon and me a good run for our money.
Glad you enjoyed the pics, you should go there often.
Jeff: Thanks a zillion !!! :-)

7:02 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home